Friday, June 03, 2011

Orange Peels

I found a wonderful new blog to follow and I'm completely inspired by Kathleen's Orange Peels.  Her blog is called - It's all About Colour.

My scrap box has been calling for a while - getting too full of scraps basically and I need to do something with it all.

I've been awake since 5am this morning looking at blogs and art online.  We are having a wet and wild holiday weekend in New Zealand - perfect for loads of creativity and an extra day off for it all.

3 comments:

stitchsarah said...

oooh, the scrap box, we didn"t talk about that!! what's the thought? xx sarah

Intuitive Textile Journeys said...

My scrapbox is like Mary-Anne's, however more meagre in size and more scrap like. The last two scrap quilts have been log cabins. The challenge with this one will be finding enough scraps of the same size to achieve the peels.

Kathleen said...

I just now found your blog, and saw that you mentioned mine -- talk about serendipity!!!! I love your style, and it sounds like we are taking a very similar path. Quilting is my first love, but these days I'm branching out to painting and journaling, too. Let me know if you make an Orange Peel... I love that pattern because it can be so infinitely varied. Thanks again for the reference! --Kathleen