Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Goals

I have a recommendation:  Read this -


Here's an excerpt:A man was walking down a road and he came across a bricklayer.  He asked the bricklayer what he was doing.  'I am laying bricks,' the man replied.  'I lay this brick on top of that one and then I am going to lay another brick on top of that.  That is what I do - I am a bricklayer.'

The man walked on down the road.  A few yards further on he came across a second bricklayer.  The second bricklayer was smiling and whistling and was going about his work with the most enormous enthusiasm.

'What are you doing?' the man asked the second bricklayer.

'I am building St Paul's Cathedral,' the second bricklayer replied.  'It is going to be one of the finest buildings in the world and in 350 years' time it will be seen as a triumph of British architecture.'

No comments: