Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Dream Big in 2014

I got out early this morning for a walk on the beach before the expected Summer rain hits us for the day.  On my journey I was thinking about Dream Big for 2014 which was in my Christmas Fortune Cookie.  As always nature provides me with answers and inspiration and later today and tomorrow I'll begin putting my Big Dream down on paper, so I can hang it up on the wall / carry it with me and be reminded everyday of my Dream intentions, to help me bring them in to reality.

My favourite read for 2013 was a goal setting book:  When Success is not Enough by Adam Walker.  In October I began putting this particular goal setting practice to work in my life and the results have been incredible, a new job within 9 days, renewal and new experiences.  If I could afford it, I would buy everyone I know a copy of this book - that's how powerful it's message is.

So my lessons from nature this morning (provided courtesy of leaves) are:
* Have a big dream
* It may begin with a very small idea
* It may take time to let your dream vision take shape
* Dreams come in all shapes, sizes, colours, textures, types and patterns
* One Dream may have many paths or directions
* Gather your dream thoughts together; each is a fragment of the dream you are birthing into reality in 2014.
* Believe in Yourself and your Dream!

Love Always
Veronicah


.... and the rusty bits, I hear you ask ... a fragment of the Big Dream of course!


No comments: