Saturday, January 24, 2015

Pause A While - A to Do List

Today's creative engagement - a stand for a Thimble List of things to do today.

Given to me by a friend to decorate - today was the day.


 





 

The reverse side


The front


The verse is a hymn from my days at secondary school which has always resonated for me:

Pause a while, pause a while
in the humdrum of the city and behind the cloistered wall
in the early morning and when shadows start to fall
see creation bending to the maker of it all
and all we have to do is pause a while.

I like the idea that the angels participate in "the Pause".

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

I absolutely love it - well done!
Jx

Bren Murphy said...

Love your images and the way you have shared your story - you are an inspiration and I am following your journey - awesome work!